We’re the parent company to a group of 3 charities who provide life-changing mental health, housing and domestic abuse services across the North of England.
Why join us:
We have big ambitions for our People Team and as well as offering generalist HR expert advice, guidance and support you’ll get the chance to lead on some truly exciting projects to ensure we’re a great place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to build on your experience within a supportive and friendly team. We’re keen to support your continued development as a People/HR professional and will pay for your CIPD qualification/upgrade!
So, do you:
- Establish credible and influential working relationships
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have up to date knowledge of HR best practices and employment law
- Provide an excellent service to those you work with
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, if you can do most of what we are looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
What’s in it for you?
We’re committed to providing an environment where you can be yourself and thrive. You’ll benefit from:
- Hybrid Working
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
At Inspire North, we aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us!
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.