Quality and Performance
30 hrs per week
We’re the parent company to a group of 3 charities who provide life-changing mental health, housing and domestic abuse services across the North of England.
Working within our dedicated and friendly Quality and Assurance Team you’ll coordinate and support a variety of projects to remain on-track and be successfully delivered.
Why join us?
We have big ambitions and this is a fantastic opportunity to support the delivery of some truly exciting projects.
You’ll have an enquiring mind and be a creative thinker who not only questions established ways of working but proposes and seeks solutions.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have strong organisational skills
- Like building positive relationships
- Enjoy working towards goals and achieving outcomes
- Can interpret and present performance data
- Have strong IT literacy (Windows) with advanced MS Excel knowledge
We appreciate that this may be a development opportunity for you and we welcome your application even if you don’t meet all of the essential criteria. So, if you have the ability to develop any gaps in knowledge and experience please do apply.
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
At Inspire North, we aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us!
Closing Date: 10-Jul-2022
Provisional Interview Date: 26-Jul-2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.