Executive Support and Front of House
£20,092 per annum (Pay award pending)
37.5 hours per week
Are you a self-motivated individual, with an eye for detail who takes a pride in their work?
If so, we would love to welcome you to our friendly and passionate team.
Why join Inspire North?
- Flexible working options so you can maintain a good work / life balance
- Permanent contract
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service
- Two days of paid volunteer leave per annum
- Superb career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training (internal and external) to ensure you have the full support to progress your career with us
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
What will you be doing?
As the Reception Administrator you have excellent customer service skills as you will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries You will oversee the front of house function including booking and serving of our meeting rooms. As part of the Executive Support team, you will also carry out a variety of admin tasks including minuting meetings, data collation and producing reports.
You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to work autonomously and help oversee organisational events.
This is an office-based role at our Head Office.
If you think you can do a remarkable job for us, then we'd love to hear from you. For more information and to apply, please download the Role Profile.
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
Closing Date: 30-Jan-2022
Provisional Interview Date: 14-Feb-2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.