Going from strength to strength, Inspire North is a well-established Mental Health and Housing provider that is rapidly growing!
Why join us?
We’re the parent company to a group of 3 charities who provide life-changing mental health, housing and domestic abuse services across the North of England.
We have an ambitious growth strategy, and this is a fantastic opportunity to help us to achieve this.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for transforming our housing offer and developing our Housing Association.
You’ll have the ability to proactively engage and develop effective partnerships with Local Authorities, Registered Providers and Homes England to increase our footprint within the housing market.
You’ll also play an integral role as part of our friendly and dedicated Strategic Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a working knowledge of current local, regional, and national housing policies and issues.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade and negotiate
- Has a sound understanding of financial management
- Is experienced in programme and project management
- Has a positive and enthusiastic approach to change
If this sounds like you, we would love to welcome you to the Inspire North family!
Our offer to you:
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities, Access to Corporate Health Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
At Inspire North, we aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.