Wanted—People Who Can: -
• Be bold
• Be creative
• See the person
• Make a difference
We require FULL TIME &PART-TIME SUPPORT WORKERS in the PRESTON area, to provide personal care and daily living support, to a variety of people who have learning disabilities and live in their own homes.
Applicants must have a strong value base, with an ability to respect an individual’s wishes and views and be willing to enable them to enjoy as full and enriched a life as they choose, confident of high quality safe services which promote independence, wellbeing and dignity.
• £8.72 per hour
• £8.84 per hour-qualified rate
• Sleepovers paid at £45 per night
• Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs OR experience in mental health or youth work.
• Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours would be advantageous.
• Flexibility to work evenings and alternate weekends is essential.
Ideally candidates should have NVQ/QCF 2 in Health & Social Care, but relevant experience will be considered if no qualification held.
The work is rewarding and offers specialised training leading to recognised qualifications.
For a job pack and to arrange an informal discussion please apply online with your CV.
Closing Date: 19th August 2020