International Aid for the Protection & Welfare of Animals (IAPWA) was founded in 2009 and aims to provide protection and improve the welfare of animals in need.
We exist for the benefit of the animals who need our help and are driven by those who are passionate about providing this lifeline. Our achievements have and continue to be possible through the combined dedication of everyone within the IAPWA Team who enable us to make an impact through the collective action we take.
- Community Fundraising: Develop and support an engaged community fundraising team, growing a strong online and offline movement to raise awareness and funds in support of our work. Grow this team into a nationwide volunteer community of Community Fundraising Members, County Coordinators and Regional Coordinators, fully supporting these teams throughout their entire community fundraising journey.
- Recruitment: Recruit new fundraisers to grow our team across a range of locations and demographics.
- Stewardship: Develop a strong stewardship plan to support all fundraisers, ensuring ongoing engagement and retention.
- Partnerships: Identify, manage and develop partnerships with corporates, schools and other relevant organisations to raise IAPWA’s profile and generate funding within their communities.
- Overseas Challenge Events: Create, manage and develop an IAPWA Challenge Events Programme ensuring maximum engagement from our supporters and assisting them with their training and fundraising journey.
- UK Challenges: Create, manage and develop a calendar of UK-based challenges and events to generate funds.
- Events Management: Create and fully manage both online and offline IAPWA fundraising events.
Administration & Relationships:
- CRM: Manage own constituents within IAPWA’s eTapestry CRM and input new data, donations and updates as and when required, helping to maintain an up-to-date, GDPR-compliant CRM.
- Volunteer Management: Recruit, manage and develop community fundraising/event volunteers.
- Research: Regularly research new community fundraising opportunities.
- Networking: Establish beneficial relationships by networking across the animal welfare sector both online and in-person/at events when necessary.
- Administration: Efficient administration, recording and budget management and ensuring GDPR compliance across all areas of work.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Problem solving skills
- Effective team player
- Good knowledge of the non-profit sector
- Willingness to travel to visit/support fundraising teams
The right behaviours and attitudes are as important to us as the skills you bring to the job. We expect all our employees and volunteers to demonstrate the following behaviours:
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.