We are looking for a team of Digital Events Assistants (voluntary) to assist with the successful running of IAPWA's online auctions.
We are hoping to run four auctions a year via Facebook, aiming to raise £350 - £500 per auction. These events will be owned and managed by IAPWA volunteers with the support of the Community Fundraising Manager when required.
Duties in your role will include:
- Deciding on a calendar of events
- Creating artwork to promote auction with access to the charity's Canva account to help create design work
- Sourcing prizes (aiming for approx. 30 per auction)
- Listing the items on the auction's FB page
- Managing supporter queries through the auction's FB page
- Closing the auction and communicating with winners on how to pay
- Arranging prizes to be sent to winners
- Thanking prize donors and bidders
- Feeding back to the Community Fundraising Manager on progress and end result
There will be 3-4 volunteers assisting on each auction, with one acting as lead volunteer who will oversee the event and delegate roles. The role of leader can change for each auction if preferred by the group.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.