IHF is currently seeking At-Home Volunteers for our Graphic Design Team. In this capacity volunteers will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the Director of Fundraising and Marketing. IHF materials are marketed towards multiple geographies, both locally in the communities we work and on a global platform.
An At-Home volunteer in this position will:
- Assist our Media Team in visual editing of content for social media platforms
- Develop materials for our Fundraising Team such as posters, flyers, infographics etc.
- Create original volunteer recruitment campaign materials
IHF will provide all the necessary background and support for you to be successful in this position.
In addition to making a notable difference in the lives of the children we serve, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- A letter of recommendation, upon your request
- Enhance your CV with practical experience working with an international NGO
- Join a global network of IHF volunteers and alumni
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum 2-3 hours per week with a passion for visual communication and ‘out of the box’ creativity.
At-Home Volunteers accepted to this position will also have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Confidence using the English language (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications
- Deep empathy for impoverished children and their communities
- A commitment to our Core Values