Sector: Awards Management
Location: London UK, New York or Washington, DC USA
The Proposal and Pricing Analyst will support the implementation of IRC’s business development strategy by supporting the development of new business proposals, assisting in the collection and analysis of data for reporting to IRC senior staff, monitoring and managing internal databases and tools, and providing administrative support to the BD team. The Analyst will also manage internal communications, facilitate the use of IRC business development processes and tools, and will lead and/or support special internal initiatives aligned with IRC’s business development strategy.
Analyze internal data to assess win rates, evaluate decision-making, support target setting, and develop performance reporting tools. Prepare graphics and visuals, to present data for decision-making.
Manage internal business development tracking and monitoring tools.
Provide support for reporting to senior staff including the development of dashboards and other presentations.
Regularly monitors databases and other sources to assist in the identification, tracking and updating of new business opportunities across a variety of technical sectors, regions, and clients.
Coordinate a combination of bids from a variety of donors.
Conduct research on existing programming, possible partners, design approaches, potential personnel and other assignments.
Supports and/or leads budget development by preparing budget templates, verifying cost data, and supporting the formatting of final budgets and consolidating cost volumes.
Contributes to pre-bid research efforts, as assigned.
Assist with editing, proofreading, and formatting proposal documents, and producing proposal graphics.
Contributes to continuous business process improvement, including the revision of business development tools and creation of new templates and forms.
Convenes post-submission debriefing meetings to discuss processes and other issues and prepares written reports detailing lessons learned.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience; experience in business development strongly preferred with a focus on USG agencies preferred.
- BA in International Relations, Development, Political Science, Public Administration, or related field. Advance degree a plus.
- Proven organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable in developing proposal budgets and comfort undertaking data analysis.
- Proven data analysis and visualization skills, advanced knowledge of Excel and data visualization tools. Knowledge of word-processing (Word), document production (Adobe), and presentation (PowerPoint) software.
- Ability to engage pro-actively with a wide range of partners, experts and other contacts.
Applications will be reviewed and invited to interview on a rolling basis.
Candidates must have the right to work in the country for which they are applying.
IRC-UK is committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination for all applicants and employees. IRC-UK seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce regardless of gender, race, religious belief, nationality, ethnic/national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. IRC-UK welcomes applications from all candidates, including refugees who have the right to work in the UK.