- Are you a skilled accounts professional with excellent bookkeeping skills and a good attention to detail?
- Are you experienced in data entry and record keeping?
- Are you a friendly and effective communicator and team player?
- Are you interested in environmental issues?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to all these questions then this could be the role for you.
International Tree Foundation (ITF) is a small charitable company that works with communities in the UK and across Africa to deliver forest restoration and tree planting projects. ITF supports community-led forest restoration and tree planting initiatives to conserve and restore forest landscapes, reverse biodiversity loss, improve livelihoods, and the resilience of communities to the effects of climate change. Our mission is particularly important in the current climate, and we are planning for future growth. This is an exciting time to join our small team based in Oxford.
Key duties include:
- Playing a key role in the accurate and efficient management of the organisation’s finances
- Tracking income and expenditure using our accounting package and database systems
- Providing financial information to other team members so that they can make good decisions
- Providing administrative support for the organisation
This is a part time position for 28 hours per week based at our offices in Oxford. There is some scope for flexibility in the hours worked. The starting salary offered is £24,283 - £27,594 per annum pro rata (£19,426 – £22,075 actual) depending on experience.
The deadline for applications is 9:00 am on Monday 12th October. Interviews are expected to be held in our offices in Oxford on Tuesday 20th October.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.