Do you have an interest in environmental issues?
Are you an experienced finance manager with the ability to manage bespoke financial systems?
Do you have consummate accountancy skills with an aptitude for accuracy?
Are you a friendly and effective communicator and team player?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to all these questions then this could be the role for you.
International Tree Foundation (ITF) is a charitable company that runs tree planting and education programmes in the UK and Africa. ITF supports community-led initiatives that protect, plant and promote trees and forests in order to preserve biodiversity and habitats, reverse deforestation, improve livelihoods and tackle climate change.
The Finance and Facilities Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the ITF finances and facilities. Key duties include:
- Ensuring accurate and efficient management of the organisation’s finances.
- Compiling monthly finance reports for the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees, including cash flow statements and forecasts, income and expenditure accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Processing grant payments and international money transfers.
- Preparing financial reports for donors.
- Ongoing maintenance of HR, charity and company records.
- Managing all aspects of ITF’s office and IT requirements.
This is a part time position for 24 hours per week based at our new offices in Oxford. There is some scope for flexibility in the days worked. The starting salary offered is £36,424 - £39,735 per annum pro rata (£24,977 - £27,247 actual) depending on experience.
Please see the application pack or go to our website for details of how to apply.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 4th November 2019. Interviews are expected to be held in our offices in Oxford on Tuesday 12th November 2019.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.