This is an exciting new role with IPA, UK's leading organisation delivering employee engagement, partnership, and employee voice in the workplace. We work with organisations to help managers and employees develop new ways of working, based on trust and collaboration, that deliver good places to work, improved employee wellbeing and better organisational outcomes. This is an opportunity to raise awareness of our research and the training and consultancy services we provide.
We are looking for a UK-based person with confidence to work autonomously and demonstrable experience of:
- Digital marketing and B2B marketing experience.
- Google Ads and managing campaigns to deliver the optimum ROI.
- Social Media: familiar with devising social media campaigns across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, building custom audiences and delivering results.
- Confidence in communicating with customers.
- Sound written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of GDPR regulations.
You will have responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns - working with the IPA team
- Maintaining the IPA website and search engine optimisation.
- Developing IPA networks and special interest groups.
- Working with Head of Research and Policy on sending our monthly eBulletin.
- Engaging with IPA’s B2B audience — owning and delivering a range of online (and offline) events and social media.
- Providing regular reports on marketing activity and insights into trends.
- Managing and helping to create a library of marketing collateral — case studies, white papers, product sheets, website pages etc.
IPA recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.