The International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organisation is looking for a talented and motivated Project Manager to support its virtual training and meetings including the coordination and facilitation of a series of Project ECHO® telementoring initiatives that will connect learners with an interest in PWS from around the world using Zoom technology.
- Home-based in UK (travel to Cambridge may be required from time to time).
- Full-time (37.5 hours a week), one-year contract.
- Working hours are flexible but up to 20% of the time may be outside of normal working hours to facilitate evening meetings.
Who we are
IPWSO was founded in 1991 by a group of parents and professionals to promote better information, support and international co-operation to bring about improvements in the lives of people with a rare genetically determined disorder called Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS). Since then we have grown to become an international membership body with 38 full (fee paying) country members and 73 associate country members.
IPWSO registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales in 2019 has several major projects planned for 2021 and 2022.
We are looking to expand our small team
We are seeking a Project Manager who will have two key areas of responsibility:
- In conjunction with an IPWSO colleague, to coordinate and support IPWSO’s ECHO® program;
- To establish and support virtual workshops and meetings required by IPWSO and to provide advice and support to IPWSO members and other stakeholders on the most appropriate means of holding virtual events.
Please see the application pack for the full Job Description and Person Specification.
To apply for this role please submit (via Charity Jobs) a CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the Person Specification (2 sides of A4 max), in particular highlighting experience related to virtual conferencing services, along with the contact details for two referees (please advise us whether you are happy for us to contact them at this stage). Please also confirm that you have the right to work in the UK.
If desired, a video application may be submitted instead of a covering letter, in which case email the video to us (see address in Job Description) and submit the CV via Charity Jobs. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, December 4th. Although subject to change, it is expected that interviews will be held by Zoom during the week commencing Monday, December 14th.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.