IRISi is a social enterprise established to promote and improve to health care response to gender based violence. IRIS is an evidence-based, general practice based DVA training, support and referral programme.
This post is the opportunity for an exceptional individual to support development and expansion of our reach in London. You will be part of improving the health care response to domestic abuse and join the ambitious and dedicated team at IRISi.
Salary: £30,507 to £32,029 depending on experience
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Hot desk and home based in London and covering sites in London
Tenure: Fixed-term to 31-3-21 (3-month probationary period) with the potential for extension
Anticipated start date, early January 2020
Description of the role
- Create and develop relationships with new areas who are to implement the IRIS programme including with partner VAWG services and health partners
- Support set up and implementation of IRIS programmes in agreed areas
- Deliver IRIS train-the-trainer courses for local teams to equip them to train healthcare providers and support patients
- Provide ongoing support to local IRIS teams and sites
- Collect, analyse and report on data about the programmes’ effectiveness
- Present data to secure sustainability of the programmes in the area worked
- Be an active part of the national IRIS team and work of IRISi
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday, 11th November 2019
Interviews in London: Tuesday, 26th November 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.