Core Job Description
Responsible for increasing, traffic, application rate and improving UX and engagement across Islamic Help’s digital portfolio via digital marketing activities. Responsible for the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to achieve clients brand objectives
The digital marketing assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Design website banners and assist with web visuals
• Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
• Responsible for the implementation of the PPC and SEO strategy
• Monitor and report IH activity weekly, propose and implement activities to improve performance
• Test and learn automated email and customer segmentation programmes to increase engagement of donors and to move passive donors to active and passionate donors.
• Develop communications to drive engagement with the website and increase trust and revenue for IH – share learnings with the team.
• Manage Facebook campaigns to drive engagement with IH
• Manage IH social media accounts.
• Working with other teams internally including Development Manager, Web Developer, editorial team, sales teams
• Managing relationship with any external (marketing) agencies
• Staying abreast of digital marketing developments, emerging technologies, key systems and processes, including reviewing competitor activity and generic marketing innovation in other markets
• Communication of digital marketing developments to the wider business in order that the business can identify where these developments can be utilised to benefit IH
• Undertake regular competitor reviews and analysis and share learnings with the team
• Develop and implement client campaigns to meet specific objectives
• To undertake any other tasks as may be reasonably be required by your line manager or the directors
Key skills for the role
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work strategically and tactically
• Ability to understand, manipulate and interpret data to ensure appropriate decisions making
• Attention to detail
• Analytical approach, highly numerate and literate
• A background in digital marketing
• Experience within the charity or not for profit sector.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.