Our Birmingham, UK Humanitarian Academy for Development (HAD) Office are actively recruiting for the position of ‘L&D Business Partner. Serving the Humanitarian and International Development Sector and its parent Islamic Relief Worldwide - it collects, coordinates and delivers compelling HAD in action content and messaging around the globe to promote the training, research and talent development services HAD offers to retain existing customers and attract new customers.
The Division leverages digital platforms, public relations, events and the media, all in line with HAD’s vision, mission and strategy. It is envisioned to be a hub where humanitarian and development theories and practice are studied, examined and developed.
The purpose of the role is to ensure learning needs are identified and matched with appropriate, relevant and cost effective solutions to ensure staff have the knowledge and skills to perform effectively in their current and future roles through well designed learning programmes and talent management processes.
The successful candidate must have or be:
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and methods for training design, practical instruction and facilitation of both small and large groups and the evaluation of learning interventions
- Well-developed level of skills in the design and production of e Learning content
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality, engaging presentations and interactive training
- Ability to analyse both group and individual learning needs
- Demonstrable understanding of how people learn and the barriers to people’s learning
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who are sympathetic to the IR values of; Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. If you would like to be a part of an organisation striving to make a difference in the world and are looking for a meaningful career, we will be glad to hear from you.
Please Note: Interviews are expected to take place on late-January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
- receipt of satisfactory references
For UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.