- Do you have a proven track record in fundraising, development, and communications, and would you like to join an innovative, place-based partnership?
- Do you thrive on rolling your sleeves up and personally getting stuck in, as well as working collaboratively with partners, teams, and boards?
- Are you passionate, as we are, about addressing issues around poverty and inequality?
- If so, then you might be just the person we are looking for to lead our ambitious development and communications strategies for Islington Giving and Cripplegate Foundation.
The new Director of Development and Communications, in addition to having a strong track record in fundraising from a range of donors and sources, will need to be consultative, with strong listening skills and respect for the opinions of others. They will need the confidence and expertise to advise and guide their small team, board, and governors. They will need to be able to relate to the big picture and vision, whilst also being able to consider the detail. We would be delighted to hear from you, especially if you:
- Have a strong track record in fundraising and development.
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up and leading and implementing fundraising and development plans yourself, as well as guiding others.
- Are flexible, collaborative, and work very well as part of a committed team within a small organisation.
- Have experience of leading and managing.
- Are a strong communicator and relationship builder.
- Have a commitment to ensuring that Islington Giving and Cripplegate Foundation continue to flourish.
We value diversity, equality, and inclusivity. Applications are especially welcomed from underrepresented backgrounds, including but not limited to gender, race, age, sexual orientation, disability, and religion. Please let us know if you would like any additional support with this application, or the role.
Find more information in application pack or on Islington Giving webpage