Senior Coordinator Education Courses
You will join our team of 40 passionate professionals as our Senior Coordinator Education Courses. Working in the Education team, you will support the strategic development of our Education programs and courses and manage the highest quality delivery of ISUOG Education courses and their online presence on our new Learning Management System.
Senior Coordinator Education Courses Responsibilities:
- Ensure the broadest dissemination of and access to ISUOG’s courses at all levels of learning, both onsite and online
- Develop and coordinate ISUOG’s industry partnerships program for the support of ISUOG Education courses and programs
- Liaise with the relevant Education task forces for the creation of relevant and compelling Education programs
- Constantly improve the quality of service for ISUOG members and other stakeholders
- Create income streams for ISUOG Education
- Manage financial projections and budgets
- Manage delivery of Basic Training, Intermediate, and Advanced courses and Education meetings
- Manage certification and assessment delivery
- Ensure clear communication around future courses and programs across the organisation and with key stakeholders and committees
- Organise and deliver ISUOG’s free monthly Education webinars
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to reflect a range of duties the post-holder is expected to perform. The job description will be reviewed regularly and may be changed in light of experience and in consultation with the post-holder.
Senior Coordinator Education Courses Requirements:
- Good first degree
- Further qualification in project management (desirable)
- Broad and deep experience and significant track record of delivering successful high quality events and courses
- Experience of budget management, cost efficiency and income generation
About the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. We are based in our modern office in west London.
The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and well-being globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
Location: London, W10 6TR / Currently remote working due to COVID-19 restrictions
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus benefits
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website. Please note that our office is closed over the Christmas period, but we will look to respond to you at the earliest opportunity.
Closing Date: 18th January 2021
You may have experience of the following: Programme Manager, Project Manager, Education, Further Education, Programme Management, Project Management, Programme Director, Curriculum Manager, Relationship Manager, Partnership Manager, Events Manager, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, L&D, Learning & Development, etc.