Senior Events Program Coordinator
This role will lead on the development and coordination of the ISUOG event programs. You will work with the relevant Event Operation team leads and Committees to define the event programs as well as streamline, improve and coordinate the program, faculty and presenter communications process. You will become a super-user on systems used to develop and deliver the event programs and work cross-departmentally to efficiently and effectively deliver the highest quality events. You will work closely with the Operations team who support on the delivery of key day-to-day processes, e.g. abstract submission, faculty invitations etc. and the person in this role must have oversight and understanding of these processes.
Senior Events Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and administer where necessary ISUOG’s event program development and delivery
• Act as the main point of contact and support for ISUOG invited faculty
• Manage relevant web pages, ensuring relevance and currency at all times
• Coordinate program invitations, responses and queries, the invited faculty entitlements process and communication with faculty members
• Coordinate abstract management: submission, review and publication process
• Coordinate the speaker preparation and management process
• Coordinate relevant certificate programs, breakout sessions and pre/post Congress and symposium courses
• Manage onsite program delivery including relevant staff briefings
• Provide effective reporting, statistics and evaluations within areas of responsibility
• Support the creation of materials and promotional items connected with the scientific program
• Liaise with and support program-related committees
• Lead on the administration and organisation of key program awards
• Ensure the Education team secures Continuing Medical Education (CME) for the events portfolio
• Support invited program budget development
• Support the delivery of invited faculty social events where necessary
Senior Events Program Coordinator Requirements:
• Good first degree
• At least 4 years’ proven experience in a similar position
• Track record of developing scientific meeting programs for international meetings of more than 500 delegates
• Project management experience
• Experience of working with committees
• Adept at working independently and organising own workload
• Experience of medical events (desirable)
• Experience of digital event delivery (desirable)
• Excellent aptitude for systems and Microsoft office tools, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation
About International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology.
Location: The role is based from ISUOG House, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR (although subject to temporary home working due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 per annum plus benefits
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website.
Closing Date: 11th February 2021
You may have experience of the following: Events Programme Coordinator, Project Management, Project Coordinator, Medical Events Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Conference and Events Coordinator, Project Assistant, etc.