Senior LMS and Digital Content Coordinator
You’ll support the delivery of ISUOG’s education programme (particularly education content management and online learning).
Senior LMS and Digital Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- To play a key role in the LMS strategic planning process.
- To be actively involved in the analysis of the objectives of and requirements from the LMS platform.
- To apply eLearning skills and knowledge to identify the basic structure and outline of the platform, and identify the different features and components of the learning products from the point of view of effective learning and certification.
- To ensure the LMS accreditation through the right processes and controls.
- To coordinate and approve expenditures relating to the LMS.
- To support the learning and certification of ISUOG learners on the LMS.
- To work with the Education Manager, Senior Management Team (SMT) and other stakeholders to create detailed syllabi, curricula and end products and formulate the learning strategy or learning path for ISUOG members and non-members in the long-term.
- To create a project plan with the Education Manager and other stakeholders for implementing and uploading new digital educational products and to decide on the process of migrating existing educational products to the platform.
- To define and provide the Education Manager and SMT with the reports, their use and formats which need to be generated from the LMS platform.
- To work with LMS providers and associated technical teams to deploy and operate the LMS.
- To define, create and document standard operating procedures and instructional quick guides and manage the 1st level help desk support of the LMS platform while serving as a point of escalation for all local system issues, administrative aspects, and processes of the LMS.
Senior LMS and Digital Content Coordinator Requirements:
- Good first degree or equivalent
- Experience in project management
- Experience in managing, organising and analysing data / information
- Experience in instructional design
- Advanced knowledge of website Content Management Systems
- Instructional designer skills
- Strong numeracy / data skills
- IT technical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office competency
- Excellent administrative skills
- Organisational skills, including ability to organise own workload
- A content specialist to develop engaging eLearning courses in consultation with experts in the subject matter
About The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
Status: Permanent, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits
Location: The role is based from ISUOG House, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR (although subject to temporary home working due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Closing date: 4th May 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website.
You may have experience of the following: Instructional Designer, LMS Coordinator, Learning Management Systems Coordinator, eLearning, E-Learning Content Specialist, LMS Content Specialist, Content Manager, Content Creator, Marketing Manager, Content Writer, Training Coordinator, Training Manager, Curriculum
Development Manager, Education Coordinator, Accredited Training, Healthcare, Medicine, Science, etc.