Senior Programs Development Coordinator
You’ll oversee the Basic Training strategic development and deployment, under the guidance of the Education Manager. You’ll complete our Basic Training offering, develop models for delivery, and move to intermediate curriculum development as well as planning development of advanced level training in the future.
Senior Programs Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Constantly improve quality of service for ISUOG members and other stakeholders.
- Work (with the Education Manager and Outreach and International Projects Officer where appropriate) to resolve problems and improve systems issues promptly.
- Oversee the translation of Basic Training curricula and course materials into other languages as required for delivery.
- Focus on the development of the Basic Training programme (certification included).
- Coordinate finance frameworks and funding for ISUOG’s learning and certification programs.
- Create, develop and coordinate partnerships for long term training.
- Develop trainee memberships in collaboration with the membership team.
- Coordinate assessments, certification and exams.
- Develop and coordinate the Intermediate training curriculum.
- Develop and coordinate the Advanced training curriculum.
- Liaise with ISUOG external stakeholders, e.g. committee members, members, third party suppliers, etc. (in writing and by telephone) and take action as necessary to progress projects.
- Oversee the preparation of the educational aspects of the Congress programme as required, e.g. Speaker declarations, CME application.
- Update the ISUOG website as appropriate.
Senior Programs Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Good first degree or equivalent.
- Experience of curriculum development.
- Experience of working with committees.
- Ability to organise own workload.
- Experience of working with websites and online systems.
- Ability to manage and organise data & information.
- Experience in office administration and customer service.
- Further qualification in project management.
- Understanding of medical education trends.
- Experience of working with Ob/Gyn medical professionals.
- Project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of website content management systems.
About The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and wellbeing globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
Status: Permanent, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week
Salary: £33,000 to £36,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits
Location: The role is based from ISUOG House, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR (although subject to temporary home working due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Closing date: 4th May 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website.
You may have experience of the following: Learning & Development Coordinator, Learning & Development Manager, Training Coordinator, Training Manager, Curriculum Development Manager, Director of Education, Education Coordinator, Accredited Training, Head of Education, Head of Curriculum, Curriculum and Quality, Quality and Compliance, Healthcare, Medicine, Science, etc.