Itad is a leading international development consultancy providing advice to governments, foundations, multilateral agencies development finance institutes, private sector and non-profits on how to maximise the impact of their investments. We have a 35-year track record of providing our clients with the information and insight they need to make development work smarter, produce better results and improve people’s lives. Our knowledge and expertise are grouped around four practice areas: Inclusive Growth and Climate Change, Fragile and Conflict-affected Settings, Human Development and Governance and Institutional Strengthening.
The Project Management Unit (PMU) is central to Itad’s delivery of the project portfolio. As a team we work closely with Itad consultants, clients and a range of chosen external suppliers for the technical delivery of our growing project portfolio. We’re a highly supportive team, working across the full Itad business with a strong commercial focus and pride ourselves with efficient operational delivery.
As a Procurement & Contract Support Administrator you will provide support to Project Officers and Project Managers across Itad’s live portfolio in the procurement and subcontracting of our trusted Suppliers including:
- Follow document management and registration processes for new and existing Suppliers, applying established templates and procedures including compliance checks.
- Ensure quality in the input of Supplier information within Itad’s Navision and M-files document management systems.
- Produce draft contracts based on templates and project specific information.
- Draft invoicing templates and timesheets alongside contracts.
- Be the first point of contact for Supplier contract queries and clarifications.
- Manage the contracting documents accurately and timely within Itad’s systems.
- Support with any auditing and reporting requirements as necessary.
- Provide across the team administration support for a wide variety of tasks and activities.
- Proactively raise areas of improvement within Itad’s Procurement and Contracting systems and processes relevant to the role.
You will be a procurement professional with experience of contracting a range of Suppliers within consultancy projects preferably in the International Development or UK Government sector.
You will bring your experience of working in a commercially astute and effective way through your own active planning and prioritisation together with strong attention to detail. You will have a track record in delivering document quality and coordination against fast-paced workplans and deadlines. You will be a team player who can demonstrate strong communication skills and relationship management with our Suppliers. You will have a track record in executing instructions from colleagues to ensure the delivery of key procurement and contract activities across a range of live projects and programmes.
The salary for this role is up to £25K. We also offer a comprehensive learning and development programme, 24 days holiday plus additional time off over Christmas and a matched company pension up to 5%.
The role is based in our offices in Brighton & Hove (East Sussex) and as lockdown eases, we would anticipate this is where you will spend at least 2 days a week working alongside the rest of the team. Successful candidates will already have the right to live and work in the UK.
The deadline for applications is August 20, however please note we will be interviewing successful candidates on a rolling basis with a view to joining the team as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.