For a part qualified or finalist level finance professional looking for a Business Partnering role, a position at this diverse and challenging multi-academy trust offers the perfect opportunity to develop your analytical and interpersonal skills in a supportive and growing organisation.
With assured funding from multiple income streams, this Trust is growing and offers the successful candidate the chance to grow and develop their financial skillset in a stable environment, where there are established processes for supporting professional development. With a market-leading pension scheme of up to 20%, this position would be a brilliant move for someone looking for a role with long term potential for growth and professional advancement.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this role will be responsible for;
- Preparing management accounts for a portfolio of schools and delivering analysis on performance to key stakeholders
- Supporting the Principals of each school to manage their budgeting and forecasting processes
- Providing ad hoc support and financial advice as required by Principals and Business Managers for school projects
- Preparing business plans for CAPEX projects and monitor performance against key milestones
- Overseeing incoming funding and supporting future funding application processes
We are looking for candidates with financial exposure to management accounting, ideally with an added interest in financial analysis. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build credibility in person and remotely. Experience working in the Not for Profit sector would be an advantage, but not essential and more important are the requisite interpersonal skills and ambition to develop and progress within this growing organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as applications are being reviewed daily. For more information, please contact Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners.