If you are looking for a broad Finance Business Partner role that will offer you significant exposure to management accounting for a diverse charitable organisation, this may be the right role for you.
Offering a great package including training and support, this role would be a brilliant step for someone looking to get broad financial exposure and a platform to progress quickly.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance Business Partner would be responsible for:
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting for multiple stakeholders
- Leading the month-end process
- Producing insightful analysis to proactively support stakeholders with key business decisions
- Continuously develop processes and reporting tools
- Working collaboratively with grant teams to produce bids to secure new funding
We are looking for a part or newly qualified accountant, either looking for a first move into the sector from practice or a move into a broader management accounting / business partnering role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key, as is the ability to build relationships effectively.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch early as we are interviewing continuously and is likely to be filled before the closing date. For more information get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners.