If you are looking for a varied Business Partnering role with responsibilities ranging from analysis and strategy to tackling technical financial challenges, this position with a large, established national charity might be the right next step for you.
Offering an excellent benefits package and the chance to manage the finances for four departments, this role offers an interesting challenge for a qualified accountant coming from a financial or management accounting background.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Building relationships with key senior stakeholders, driving financial understanding and working proactively to drive efficiencies and identify opportunities
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting for four directorates with budgets ranging from £5m - £30m
- Oversee the management accounting and financial reporting for key directorates
- Provide analysis and decision-making support for projects
- Work on technical control and process development projects to improve organisation-wide reporting
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA) ideally with exposure to a financial or management accounting role after qualifying. Exceptional relationship building skills are essential, as is the ability to build credibility across finance and non-finance departments. Applicants from both the commerical and Not for Profit sector are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as interviews are being held as suitable applicants get in touch and this role may be filled before the closing date. For more information, contact Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners.