If you are looking for a chance to join an organisation transforming the lives of millions globally, in a role with great potential to develop as part of a passionate team, this Finance Manager position with the Elton John AIDS Foundation may be the right next career step for you.
Since 1992, the Elton John AIDS Foundation has raised over £200m to support over 1500 programmes across four continents to combat stigma, prevent infections and provide treatments. Working with local, national and international partners, the Foundation leaves no one behind and this role offers an exciting opportunity to join a team who are passionate about the life-changing work being done across the world.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the finances for the US Office. Key Responsibilities include;
- Overseeing the month-end and preparing management accounts including variance analysis and reporting
- Producing annual budgets and forecasts and working collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Preparing quarterly reports on restricted funds
- Working on the year-end financial accounts
- Supporting the grants team with reviewing applications
- Financial oversight of the US office including state filings, banking, reconciliations and invoicing
We are looking for a professionally qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CIPFA) with excellent people skills who is able to build strong relationships across finance and non-finance teams. Experience working in a finance function is advantageous as this position will oversee significant financial reporting and will contribute to departmental strategy. The Finance Manager will be able to build credibility quickly and work collaboratively as part of a team so we are looking for a team player with well-developed people skills.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners to discuss in more detail. Applications are being reviewed and interviews are being set up daily and this process will close on the 12th April, so please get in touch early to avoid missing this opportunity.