This international finance role is a brilliant step for those interested in being part of a global management team with a presence in over 20 countries, running life-changing projects across the world.
Offering the chance to work with one of the biggest brand names in the sector, the International Finance Business Partner is a varied and complex finance role suitable for a qualified accountant with experience working in international development.
Home based for the foreseeable future but beyond that based in Central London, the International Finance Business Partner will report into the Head of Global Finance and will be responsible for:
- Acting as a UK business partner for stakeholders across the world, providing financial analysis and information to country Finance Directors and programme teams
- Supporting international finance teams with financial controls and system improvements
- Overseeing financial processes for an international network of partners and offering technical support where necessary
- Developing relationships across the global network, building trust and confidence with overseas teams
- Development finance tools to support bids for both grant and contract funding from donors
This role would be a great move for someone with experience working in International Development looking for a step into a challenging and broad role. We are ideally looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIFPA) with experience reporting to multiple donors such as USAID, DFID and the EU. Candidates with expereince working in donor assurance are also encouraged to apply. Ideally with exposure to both grants and commercial funding, we are looking for someone with the ability to think commercially and communicate this across the business. First rate communication skills are essential, as is a genuine interest in working in the international development sector.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Kate Marriott at Ivy Rock Partners for more information. Applications are being reviewed continuously and interviews held when suitable candidates apply so get in touch early to avoid missing this opportunity.