Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser
Location: Flexible, London office or home based
Salary: £27,975-£32,775 per annum inclusive if based in London and £25,800-£30,300 per annum inclusive if based outside of London
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: 7 December at 10.00am
Interview date: 16 December 2021
This is a permanent position.
We are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser to join our ambitious and growing type 1 diabetes charity, JDRF, as part of the national fundraising team. Based in London or at home, you will secure new corporate partnerships by delivering high quality pitches and proposals to targeted companies, managing the cultivation process from end to end to support implementation of JDRF’s corporate partnerships strategy. You will be ambitious and enthusiastic to deliver on income targets from sponsorship, cause-related marketing, employee fundraising and other forms of strategic partnership.
An experienced corporate fundraiser or business to business sales professional, you will have generated income from partnerships before in similar roles. You will be target focused and able to use a wide range of corporate and commercial products to secure, retain, develop and grow long term income generating partnerships. You will be ever-curious, always seeking to improve your skills and adopt new approaches.
You’ll have previous experience of:
- working in corporate fundraising or experience of working in a commercial marketing/sales position in a client facing role.
- developing relationships with key clients and individuals.
- managing multiple corporate accounts in a commercial and/or charity setting and maximising income from these through proactive stewardship.
- researching and developing new business opportunities.
- the development and delivery of compelling proposals, presentations and pitches.
You will find a vibrant atmosphere and spirited team at JDRF, always striving to make a difference to people living with type 1.
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working and will consider compressed hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Season ticket and cycle loan
- Pension scheme
JDRF is the world’s leading charitable research funder into type 1 diabetes, improving lives until we find the cure. We are dedicated to our 400,000 strong type 1 community in the UK and work closely with our international affiliates across the world, including the US, Canada and Australia.
‘JDRF is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age.’
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.