Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Islington, London, EC1V (due to coronavirus the role will be based at home until the London office reopens)
Salary: £30,400 to £32,100 per annum inclusive
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: Monday 26 April at 10am
Interview date: To be confirmed
This is a permanent role.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join our ambitious and growing type 1 charity, JDRF, as part of the national marketing team. Like nearly every charity, Covid has had a significant impact on how we raise money and reach supporters. You will be a crucial member of the team, using your digital and marketing skills to create innovative campaigns to raise our profile, recruit more supporters and boost donations in these changing times.
JDRF is an organisation with a clear mission – to help people affected by type 1 to live well and ultimately, find a cure for type 1 diabetes. This clarity creates a dynamic and collaborative place to work. We are a leader within a global network of affiliate charities who also tirelessly strive to fulfil this mission. As a digital marketing professional with previous charity experience in a fundraising environment, you will be at the forefront of driving income generation, building awareness of the work we do and the life-changing impact of type 1 diabetes.
You will be driven by insight and able to use a wide range of communications channels to reach your audiences. You will be curious and innovative, constantly looking to improve your skills and adopt new approaches.
You’ll have previous experience of:
- Working for a charity within a fundraising environment
- Planning, producing and evaluating integrated marketing and communications campaigns to support fundraising and brand awareness activity
- Knowledge of email and organic/paid for social media marketing, with a strong interest in digital trends
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders and strong relationship building
- Producing content and copy for multiple communications channels
- Leading the production of our supporter-facing magazine or similar
- Managing creative and digital agencies
- Budget management at campaign level
You will find a vibrant atmosphere and spirited team at JDRF, always striving to make a difference to people living with type 1. Based remotely for now, there will be potential to return to the London (Angel) office in a flexible manner later this year
To view the job description please click download.
To apply for the role please complete the form below.
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working and will consider compressed hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Season ticket and cycle loan
- Pension scheme
JDRF is the world’s leading charitable research funder into type 1 diabetes, improving lives until we find the cure. We are dedicated to our 400,000 strong type 1 community in the UK and work closely with our international affiliates across the world, including the US, Canada and Australia.
‘JDRF is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age.’
Please submit a CV and covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.