Location: London, Islington. If based outside of London the role will be home based however travel to London will be necessary
Salary: £41,150-£47,150 per annum inclusive if based in London and £38,950 – £44,650 per annum inclusive if based outside of London
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing date: Monday 15 November at 10am
Interview date: late November
This is a permanent position.
We are recruiting for a Head of Content to join our ambitious and growing type 1 diabetes charity, JDRF. You will lead JDRF’s work in communicating the diverse experiences of people living with type 1 diabetes with compelling storytelling. Your role will have a strategic impact: engaging audiences to support our mission and increasing understanding of how our research will lift the physical and emotional burden of living with type 1 through prevention, treatments and cures.
You will develop and deliver an integrated content strategy working cross organisationally to optimise the use of content and data across owned, paid and earned channels.
You’ll have previous experience of:
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a whole organisation, multi-channel content strategy
- Developing content campaigns which drive engagement through the supporter journey (awareness, engagement, fundraising, retention, referral)
- Celebrity and social media influencer stakeholder management
- Growing organisational social media communities through compelling content
- Successfully breaking news, managing a responsive press office function, delivering and evaluating national press and broadcast media campaigns
- Systematically embedding UX, SEO and audience insight into content production
- Team management
You will find a vibrant atmosphere and spirited team at JDRF, always striving to make a difference to people living with type 1. Whatever your role is within JDRF you can be guaranteed that your work will always be rewarding.
Get involved and use your skills to help JDRF find the cure for type 1 and apply today.
To learn more about the role please downloandthe job description.
To apply for the role please complete the form below.
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working and will consider compressed hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Season ticket and cycle loan
- Pension scheme
JDRF is the world’s leading charitable research funder into type 1 diabetes, improving lives until we find the cure. We are dedicated to our 400,000 strong type 1 community in the UK and work closely with our international affiliates across the world, including the US, Canada and Australia.
‘JDRF is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age.’
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.