We are looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join our ambitious and growing type 1 diabetes charity, JDRF, as part of the national marketing team. Based in London, you will create and implement marketing and communications campaigns to raise our profile, build supporters and boost donations. You will help us transform the charity to help us reach more people with type 1 through the delivery of a new digital strategy.
An experienced marketing professional, you may have worked for charities before in similar roles. You will be driven by insight and able to use a wide range of communications channels to reach your audiences. You will be ever-curious, always seeking to improve your skills and adopt new approaches.
You’ll have previous experience of:
- Planning, producing and evaluating integrated marketing and communications campaigns to support fundraising activity
- Creating digital advertising campaigns and analysing performance
- Producing content and copy for multiple communications channels
- Leading the production of supporter-facing magazine or similar
- Managing creative and digital agencies
JDRF is the world’s leading charitable research funder into type 1 diabetes, improving lives until we find the cure. We are dedicated to our 400,000 strong type 1 community in the UK and work closely with our international affiliates across the world, including the US, Canada and Australia. We are a trusted source of information, provide support and raise the condition up healthcare and government agendas.
You will find a vibrant atmosphere and spirited team at JDRF, always striving to make a difference to people living with type 1.
As an employer we offer you:
- Flexible working and will consider compressed hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days and bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Season ticket and cycle loan
- Pension scheme
We support flexible working and will consider a compressed hours arrangement.
To apply please complete the form below.
Closing date: Monday 9 December at 10:00am
Interview date: Tuesday 17 December
JDRF is the type 1 diabetes charity in the UK. We are committed to eradicating type 1 diabetes and its effects for everyone in the UK with type 1. We:
- Fund our world-class research which is approved and administered by our international research programme to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes
- make sure research moves forward and treatments are delivered as fast as possible
- give support and a voice to people with type 1 and their families
‘JDRF is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age.’
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.