Jesus Centres Trust are recruiting for a new role of Business Manager. Part our senior management team, with your expertise and experience, you will shape and drive our income generation strategy and lead and support the Trust in delivering our income generation strategy.
Business Manager – Income generation
Location: Head Office in Nether Heyford, Northampton or at our centres in Coventry or London. Being home-based is also an option for the right candidate.
Contract: Permanent, full-time with flexibility around working hours
Benefits: 28 days holiday, 5% employer pension contribution
About the role:
Jesus Centres Trust provides services to support homelessness, refugees and asylum seekers and to reduce social isolation and loneliness. We take a person-centred approach, restoring dignity and creating a sense of community .
We have recently undertaken a root and branch review of our services leading to the creation of a Sustainability Plan. To support that plan, we have created a new role of Business Manager which is critical to the long-term success and sustainability of the organisation’s plan. Part our senior management team, with your expertise and experience, you will shape and drive our income generation strategy and lead and support the Trust in delivering that strategy.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who have previous experience of commercial income generation and who now wants to part of a leadership team that is seeking to have a real impact on the lives of the users of our services.
- You will be ambitious with a flexible approach to work and be excited by the chance to really drive the potential income opportunities of this great organisation
- You will bring significant experience in a role which has an emphasis on income generation, ideally in a lettings environment
- You will also have previous experience of managing leases and contract negotiations
- As we run a number of centres, you must be experienced in managing and developing staff in multi-site locations
- You will be able to motivate others to achieve challenging targets and objectives, with a proven ability to build, manage and develop successful and collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- You must be competent in setting, monitoring and reviewing budgets at a strategic and operational level and have the ability to present financial information in a way that is easy to understand
- It will be great if you have an awareness of health and safety issues
- Of course, you will thrive when working on own initiative, planning, managing and prioritising your own work and that of the local facilities staff
About Jesus Centres Trust
Jesus Centres Trust Ltd was established in 2002 to set up Regional Centres to provide facilities and services to work with people in need. The Regional Centres currently provide services in the following areas of need:
- Services for refugees & asylum seekers – through providing formal ESOL classes and support groups;
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness;
There are currently 7 regional projects set up around the country (in Birmingham, Coventry, Kettering, Leicester, London, Northampton and Sheffield).
For more details about the role and information on how to apply, please download our candidate application pack which is available from our recruitment consultant’s website at Action Planning
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 23 September 2019.
No agencies please.