As HR Data Analyst, you will develop, advise and provide data analysis, reporting and business intelligence capability that provides evidence to support the delivery of Jewish Care's business objectives. Be responsible for routine report writing for the provision of all HR statistical and analytical information with the ability to interrogate and interpret data to ensure it adds value for both internal and external stakeholders. Ensuring data integrity and accuracy is key along with the ability to present information in a straightforward effective manner to gain credibility with stakeholders. There is an expectation that any data quality and data protection issues are quickly identified and actions initiated to find solutions.
This post is full time for 36.25 hours per week and fixed term for 12 months,home working will be considered.
* To work with the HR team and Administrators across our resources to ensure the data is up to date and clean and that the greatest possible value is extracted from our management information and data resources to strengthen decision making, strategic planning, risk management and operational management.
* To ensure that all Board and Directorate and their teams (circa 75) have access to up to date and relevant performance information through supporting the development of reports and data through our systems iTrent Electric, (MidlandHR) Dynamics 365, and Business Objects.
* To interrogate, produce, analyse and monitor accurate HR Management Information including KPIs for the use of the senior management team.
* Develop, implement and constantly evaluate suitable KPI's for HR Management Information to be measured against, including the scoping and designing of reports, obtaining and utilising external benchmarking factors and recommending and reporting findings to the HR Management Team
* Act as HR System Administrator dealing with any day to day queries raised. Pro-actively identifiy themes and areas of focus. developing relevant action plans to ensure solutions are put in place to ensure systems are user friendly, effective and the integrity of data held.
Offer support and training when necessary and where appropriate to develop capability of others
What you will need:
* Degree (or equivalent) in the fields of Management Information or Data/Statistical/Analysis/SQL/Coding
* Significant relevant experience evidenced by continuous professional development
* Experience in the use of data management software packages and an ability to assist and advise on the design of specifications to meet operational requirements, while demonstrating an analytical, methodical and creative approach to problem solving
* Extensive experience of the analysis, interpretation and presentation of complex data and information to form business intelligence
* Proven ability to draw conclusions and/or forecast the implications from complex data and service level info providing practical and creative solutions to improve services
* Proficient in the use of MS Office packages and relevant HR systems ie, Business Objects iTrent (Midland HR) Dynamics 365
* Working in HR dealing and familiarity with HR management issues e.g holidays, sickness
Jewish Care offers excellent benefits and training to all staff. Benefits include, free meals, 20 day's annual leave, Jewish Care Pension scheme, various discounts, Loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
Jewish Care is a leading communal organisation. We are the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring for nearly 7,000 people every week. Approximately 1500 staff from multi-cultural backgrounds together with 3,000 volunteers help to maintain their service. It provides a wide range of services to help meet the community's physical, social and emotional needs, both directly and in partnership with other organisations. We care & support many people including; older people with dementia, disabilities, mental health needs and Holocaust survivors and many more.
We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by creating excellent social care that enhances well-being and inspires them to stay connected to their community. The organisation is committed to finding innovative solutions tailored to the people who use their services.
We are a proud to be multi award winning organisation. Prestigious awards and accolades they have received include; The Skills for Care Best Employer for over 250 people, and The Investors in People Gold standard.
Please be aware that this vacancy will close, once a sufficient number of suitable candidates have been identified therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.