Jubilee Debt Campaign is recruiting a new Senior Policy and Research Officer to help drive forward our work on the global South debt crisis.
We are a small, agile, high–impact campaigning charity working to tackle poverty and inequality caused by unjust debt.
This is a new post we are creating as part of a planned expansion to further increase our impact.
We are looking for someone with strong research and policy analysis skills, a strong campaigning mindset, experience of statistical analysis, and a passion for social justice. We are not expecting you to already be an expert in all aspects of the role but are looking for someone with the potential to develop quickly.
- Research and publicise compelling data and analysis that illuminates our campaigns to decision-makers, influencers, activists and the media
- Monitor and respond to developments in UK government and international institution policies and approaches to debt
- Liaise with allies around the world to develop joint campaign strategies based around acting in solidarity with people in countries affected by unjust debt.
This is a permanent role offered on either 5 days / 35 hours or 4 days / 28 hours per week.
We value diversity and welcome applications from applicants from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from women and people with a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background.
- Pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary plus 1% of the average organisational salary
- An annual leave entitlement of 30 days per year plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time working arrangements outside the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Access to other benefits including interest-free season ticket loans and tax savings on bikes and home technology equipment via salary sacrifice schemes
The role will be working from home until Jubilee Debt Campaign decides it is safe for staff to return to working in the office.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Wednesday 9 December. Interviews will be held on Thursday 17 December.
Please see the recruitment pack for further details and information on how to apply:
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.