Complex Adults Team Leader
Location: Bath, Somerset
Contract: Fixed Term Until 31 March 2021 (potential extension if more funding is secured)
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,500.00 pro rata
Closing Date: Tuesday 18 August '20 (12 noon)
Julian House is a growing voluntary organisation providing services to people facing acute challenges in their lives. We are currently looking for a Team Leader within our Complex Adult Service in BANES.
As well as working directly with new, returning and entrenched rough sleepers, the service will focus on engagement with people who have a street based lifestyles e.g. beggars and street drinkers, who are at risk of becoming homeless. The service seeks to work in collaboration through engaging and partnering with the whole community.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic leadership for a new service that is designed to provide intensive, person centred support and reduce rough sleeping in Bath and North East Somerset
- Lead the multi-agency working with external agencies required to reduce rough sleeping, including cross authority
- Track and monitor support delivered and its impact through review and use of outcome tools, with a focus on trauma informed care and gender informed interventions
- Support clients to engage in consultation events both within the organisation and in the wider community
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to other staff and volunteers as agreed with Line Manager.
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached job description and personal specification.
If you want to work for an organisation that genuinely helps others and has real opportunities for advancement. If you are up for a new challenge or want to develop your existing skills, then we would love to hear from you.
As an employee, you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Cash health care plan
- Up to 27 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- Employer pension contribution (up to 6% of your gross salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Award Scheme
- 20% Discount at Julian House Shops and Bike Workshops
Julian House has a supportive culture, providing regular supervision and line management alongside externally facilitated reflective practice which enables staff to look after their own health and well-being whilst giving their best in their roles.
Please apply by completing an online application form outlining why you would fit the role, via our jobs page on our Julian House website by the closing date of Tuesday 18 August '20 (12 noon).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.