Domestic Abuse Casework Coordinator (Female Only)
Hours: Part time -15 hours per week (2 days per week but flexible working arrangements available)
Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Location: Bath & North East Somerset
Salary: £23,000.00 per annum
Closing Date: 03 June 2020 (12 noon).
Julian House is a charity with ambitions to support more people than ever before, at a time when there is increasing demand for our services.
We have a great opportunity to work within our fantastic refuge team, as a Domestic Abuse Caseworker Coordinator in Bath and North East Somerset. Our team provides holistic support for people who are fleeing Domestic Abuse. The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic ‘can do attitude’ with experience of support planning and working with people who will have a range of complex social and housing needs.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and open to women only. In light of the nature of work and focus of domestic abuse the organisation considers the candidate’s race and gender, to be an occupational requirement in accordance with Para 1, Schedule 9, of the Equality Act 2010.
- Heavily discounted city centre parking
- Cash health care plan
- Up to 27 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Employer pension contribution (minimum 4% of your gross salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Award Scheme
- 20% Discount at Julian House Shops and Bike Workshops
- Julian House has a supportive culture, providing regular supervision and line management alongside externally facilitated reflective practice which enables staff to look after their own health and well-being whilst giving their best in their roles.
Please apply by completing an online application form outlining why you would fit the role, via our jobs page on our Julian House website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.