Julian House is a forward-thinking charity, committed to helping socially excluded people receive the help they need and deserve, to get back on their feet.
We have two exciting opportunities for the right candidates to join our successful fundraising team. This role will be focussed on Devon and Dorset. Your primary focus will be managing and delivering a programme of fundraising events as well as creating and supporting new fundraising opportunities and initiatives within the community. Maximising relationship building amongst our wonderful supporters, awareness raising to create new support and income generation.
Despite the pandemic, our fundraising team has had great success running real, as well as virtual events and appeals. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and agile community and events fundraiser who can hit the ground running at an exciting time for the organisation. Job Sharing will be considered.
- Achieve the agreed annual income targets
- Fully manage and implement a selection of JH’s existing portfolio of major fundraising events – to include full budget responsibility
- Actively seek to develop and deliver new community events, in line with the fundraising strategy
- To organise event publicity, develop case studies and write press releases to create a good breadth of local media interest
- Establish strong local Funding Committees which will provide a valuable extra strand to the organisation’s advocacy and fundraising efforts
- Undertake an on-going programme of outside talks, ensure that the breadth and importance of the organisation’s work is effectively conveyed to key target audiences
- Recruit, manage and oversee fundraising volunteers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with supporters to develop their support
- Recruit participants for third party events - supporting and developing their fundraising potential eg city marathons or other local/national events.
- Work closely with community based events organised by third parties to promote Julian House
- Produce a good quality local newsletter for circulation to supporters and stakeholders
- Assist with other specific projects, as detailed by the Fundraising & Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure that all relevant data is accurately included on the fundraising database
Please apply for these position through our website.