As the Director of Junction 42's Creative Resources, you will be responsible for the design, creation, procurement, production and distribution of Junction 42 creative resources, including our national Stories of Hope Packs & Media, In-Cell Creative Packs & Media, and Community Hygiene Packs.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as Project Lead for the production of all National Resources, in relation to our creative tutorials and faith services. Specifically, this will involve:
- Working with a videographer to produce short media pieces.
- Creating and producing short audio pieces designed for radio.
- Communicating with national and international worship leaders and collaborating on musical media resources.
- Collaborating with our national partners regarding the sharing of relevant resources for media and packs and their distribution.
- Communicating with local and National Chaplaincy to ensure relevance and effective use of resources and security compliance.
- Overseeing the internal creative task force in the design and creation of interactive resources.
- Managing the Production Centre, co-ordinating production with staff, volunteers and clients to ensure stock and scheduling needs, and production and distribution deadlines are met.
- Purchasing materials from a range of suppliers, negotiating best possible rates and budgeting and tracking all expenditure.
- Managing delivery of all interactive packs nationally.
- Working with the in-prison Creative Outreach workers to produce media and packs for our contracted services in prison and the community, including employability, faith and creative arts-based programmes.
- Monitoring and reporting performance and impact measurement data, and ensuring accurate reporting both internally and externally including, but not limited to, contractors, funders etc.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders and partners including Heads of Prison Chaplaincy, Prison Regimes, National Prison Radio and A Way Out TV.
- Identifying and building relationships with strategic partners across the third, public and private sectors.
- This post has been identified as having a GOR to be filled by an active Christian under the provisions of the Employment Equality (Religion and Belief) Regulations 2003 (Section 7.2).
- Both appreciates and models the core principles and values of the organisation (showing personal commitment to a life of Christian faith).
- Identifies with the ethos and mission of Junction 42.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to produce and edit resources using specialist design software e.g. Photoshop
- Ability to record and produce audio for in-prison radio
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading/managing a team
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work and contribute as part of a team
- Ability to convey maturity, confidence and credibility to other professionals
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and produce accurate reports
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Graphic design skill
- Ability to edit videos using specialist software
- Creative arts/craft experience and skill
- Production experience e.g. stock, procurement etc.
- Experience in working with marginalised people
- Experience of leading volunteers
- Experience of liaising with other agencies e.g. probation, social services
- Ability to drive with own transport
Any information acquired in the course of duty must be treated in strictest confidence and must be discussed only within the confines of the work setting with the appropriate members of staff.
This job description is not exhaustive, and amendments and additions may be required in line with future organisational changes.
The post holder will be expected to attend all Junction 42 training, team days and conferences as requested by the Director.
* Although a full salary is guaranteed, each member of staff at Junction 42 has a financial target that they commit to raise for their role through personal donors from their faith communities. This is to sustain the missional aspect of our work. In some organisations, this is known as personal support.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.