Just the Job is a small charity based in Richmond, North Yorkshire. We are seeking to recruit a Trust & Digital Fundraiser on a part-time basis, as an independent contractor. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience in managing and developing a successful trust and digital fundraising campaign.
We are in a position to develop the organisation with our Big Green Build, a new dedicated home for Just the Job. You will be responsible for raising the funds to bring this exciting development to fruition. You will work alongside a dedicated team of staff and volunteers responsible for delivering our projects and will report and liaise with the JTJ manager regularly and the board of trustees monthly. Explore all possible sources of funds including wealthy individual donors and a digital campaign including Crowdfunding.
Home-based 2 days per week. 1 year contract (with potential extension)
£175 per day
- Researching, writing and submitting inspirational and compelling applications to trusts and foundations to meet/exceed income targets.
- Maintaining a well-researched pipeline of funding propositions and bidding for appropriate funds.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and information about prospects, supporters and applications.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are kept for successful grants in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Producing a monthly report to the board of trustees.
- Working closely with the Just the Job team.
- Significant experience of managing and developing a successful trusts fundraising programme.
- Track record of securing significant amounts of income from funding bids
- Good level of administrative and organisational competency.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and represent the ethos and values of Just the Job.
- Excellent written communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Developed analytical and research skills with strong attention to detail.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.