Modern slavery is the fastest growing crime in the world. There are an estimated 40 million people enslaved worldwide and, based on our own research using police data, more than 100,000 victims in the UK alone.
Justice & Care is an anti-slavery organisation working internationally to fight modern slavery and human trafficking, rescuing and caring for victims, dismantling criminal networks and bringing perpetrators to justice. It works to protect communities at risk from traffickers and spark systemic change by working with policy makers and other key partners.
Our Vision: Every captive free. Every perpetrator brought to justice.
Our Mission: By bringing together specialists, we work to prevent slavery, to release and care for victims, to uncover and dismantle criminal networks and to spark systemic change.
Our Values: As an organisation we have a set of core values that underpin and inform all we do:
• We are collaborative
• We are courageous
• We are experts
• We are relentless
Your main responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Building, developing and maintaining excellent partnerships with key businesses, developing a strong funding stream for Justice and Care through corporate giving and staff engagement
- Working with the Head of Philanthropy and Corporate Partnerships to develop our successful and growing major giving programme
- Organise outstanding major donor and corporate events
- Research prospects and maintain a pipeline of long-term and short-term income for major donor and corporate partners
Key requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in relationship based fundraising with corporate funders and/or high-net-worth individuals
- Ability to communicate clearly, assertively and diplomatically
- Superb networking and relational skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Passion to do whatever you can to combat modern day slavery
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.