Full time (a job share or flexible working will be considered)
Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
So far, we have saved 4,753 lives, enabled 1,150 arrests and given care and protection to 3,527 survivors. We are eager to do more and have launched a European anti-trafficking and slavery programme, working with governments, law enforcement agencies and other NGOs to fight crime and care for victims.
We are now looking for a Relationships Executive to join our Global Development Team in London and play a key role in generating income through donations.
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Support a ground-breaking charity that is restoring lives
Today, thousands of children will become slaves. Every 30 seconds, a child is taken to work in brothels, sweatshops and as domestic workers. With your help, we can make this stop.
In this key role, your work will have a direct impact on our ability to protect vulnerable children and adults and support law enforcement in bringing perpetrators to justice.
If you are a relationship management professional with outstanding networking skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where your work will help to give back to the world’s most vulnerable whilst furthering your professional ambitions.
As a Relationships Executive, you will source new donors and maintain ties with existing donors.
You will build new relationships and give a fantastic, personable service, creating a brilliant supporter journey so that those involved in our work feel part of the organisation.
This role will involve working outside of normal office hours when required, but there will be the flexibility to work from home on occasion.
Reporting to the Senior Relationships Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of donors giving between £1,000 - £10,000 each
- Help to put in place a bespoke programme
- Manage regional and national donor events
- Lead on prospect research to identify new donors and increased donations
- Maintain an external market focus to ensure good understanding of market trends
To join us as a Relationships Executive, you will need:
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Superb networking and relationship building skills
- To be results driven with the ability to plan and think strategically
- The ability to influence and persuade whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Flexibility and the willingness to work outside of normal office hours when required
- To be proficient in IT
- To have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Ideally, you will have previous experience within a fundraising role, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Fundraising Executive, Fundraiser, Fundraising Campaign Executive, Customer Relations Executive, Major Donors Executive, Major Gifts Executive, Philanthropy Co-ordinator, Individual Giving Lead, Individual Giving Co-ordinator, or Trusts Fundraiser.
Webrecruit and Justice and Care are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge and help men, women and children all over the world as Relationships Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.