Head of Income & Development
We are seeking a Head of Income & Development to drive growth for the organisation enabling us to achieve our aim of making people’s experience of temporary accommodation short, safe and healthy.
This is a new and exciting role within the organisation reporting directly to the Chief Executive and will play an active part in the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), leading on all income generation activities across the organisation
Summary of role
As part of the Senior Leadership team (SLT) the role will lead on all income generation activities across the organisation to build upon Justlife’s strong record of innovation and growth.
This will include:
• Delivering funding success through grants and contracts
• Providing leadership to the Fundraising team
• Creating and implementing an income and business development strategy
• Developing services, research and approaches that combine our frontline work with research, policy and influencing roles
• Working as part of Justlife’s Senior Leadership Team shaping and implementing the organisation’s strategic direction, values and ethos
At Justlife we are passionate about making people's experience of temporary accommodation be short, safe and healthy.
Why do we exist?
We exist because we know that every time we don’t act another person living in temporary accommodation suffers. They suffer with deteriorating mental and physical health, become victims of crime, lose control of their life, cycle through homelessness and rough sleeping or die prematurely.
How do we operate?
Our values guide our work and are very important to us.
• Collaboration before competition
• People before programmes
• Innovation before Institutions
What do we do?
Justlife deliver impactful services in Greater Manchester and Brighton & Hove, supporting and empowering people experiencing homelessness in temporary accommodation. We drive positive system change in the temporary accommodation sector, convening those with a common interest; people with lived experience, landlords, charities, local and national government, and carrying out research and gathering insights. We aim to grow our impact and reach, supporting more people in temporary accommodation and to build a movement that brings about lasting positive change.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.