As Head of Fundraising and Communications you will lead and develop our fundraising and external communications activities, ensuring we have sufficient income, and the right mix of income streams. We see there is potential to grow our income from regular giving, major donors and gift aid, but we’re excited to see what you propose when you’ve joined us.
You will work alongside your colleagues in our Senior Team to ensure we achieve our strategic aims, and specifically embedding a collaborative approach to income generation across KEMP.
As well as managing our Community Fundraiser and Database Administrator, you will have the opportunity to build your own high performing team to include a further 2 FTE roles.
We want someone who will really grasp this opportunity with both hands. As well as energy and passion for your work, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of successful fundraising, through a variety of income streams, in the charity sector
- Experience of leading campaigns and communications which target different audiences through a range of media channels
- A practice of developing and using monitoring and evaluation processes to demonstrate impact and to drive improvements and direction
- That you are a confident speaker and networker with proven success of building corporate and major donor partnerships
- That you are an inspiring manager, able to strike the balance of keeping your team motivated and highly productive
Please send a CV and a supporting statement, setting out in detail why you are applying for this role and how you demonstrate that you possess what we need for this role.
Closing date 3 January 2020, 10am
Please visit our website to find out more about our work and organisation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.