With specific responsibility for leading the continuous improvement of our Care and Bereavement Services, the Head of Hospice services will provide high quality dynamic and inspiring leadership to our teams, and as part of the Senior Team will work to ensure we deliver our strategic aims, specifically ‘We Provide Exceptional Care and Support’.
As Head of Hospice Services you will:
- Provide effective leadership to the Care and Bereavement teams at KEMP Hospice, to enable the provision and maintenance of the highest standards of care and support, embedding an ethos of quality improvement
- On behalf of KEMP Hospice, to hold the positions of CQC Registered Manager, Accountable Officer for Controlled Drugs and Caldicott Guardian.
- As part of our Senior Team, you will provide visible professional and consultative leadership across the organisation, and in particular for the Care and Bereavement teams, to ensure a positive and supporting culture
- Be focused on quality of care and the improvement of the outcomes and experiences of our patients and clients
- Represent KEMP and network at local and regional level, positively promoting and sharing our best practice and ensuring that we are involved and up to date with all relevant health and social care developments
- Efficiently and effectively manage resources and clinical budget
- Develop and build the professional workforce in line with service needs
- Ensure compliance with registering bodies, including Care Quality Commission in the role of Registered Manager and other lead roles as set out in this job description
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative models of care delivery to meet the changing needs of the people who use our services
- Work alongside your colleagues in our Senior Team to ensure we achieve our strategic aims
- Promote and support evidence-based practice and actively encourage research initiatives within KEMP and externally
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.