Kensington & Chelsea Mind Administrator - extended closing date
37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,432 - £25,419
Kensington & Chelsea Mind is looking to appoint an Administrator to join our Central Administration Team.
You will work the Administration and Personnel Manager to provide an excellent standard of administration support to Mind services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent experience working in an administration role
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills
- Excellent IT and database skills, including CRM and HR systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of minute taking and servicing meetings
- Experience of drafting letters and working with spreadsheets
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive information
- Experience of interacting and liaising with a variety of people in a diverse environment
- Successful track record of working with colleagues in order to achieve a common goal
- Educated to A level and desirable degree level
Experience of working in a charity sector and lived experienced of mental health problems is desirable.
We welcome applications from all sections of our community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in full compliance with the Equalities Act (2010).
How to apply:
Please complete and submit the application and diversity monitoring form. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: July 13th, 2022. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a number of suitable applicants.
Due to the anticipated large number of applications, we are not able to respond to applications individually. If you have not heard from us by week ending July 17thth, 2022 you’re your application has not been successful on this occasion, and we thank you for your interest.
Kensington & Chelsea Mental
Health Association (Mind)
Limited by Guarantee
Reg. Charity No. 1002986
Registered in England
Please return the completed application and diversity monitoring form. CVs will not be accepted.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.