To support the development and implementation of HR practices, processes and functions within the Charity by providing a proactive level of HR administration to support business requirements, and be a first point of call for all payroll, HR administration and pension queries from our 45 directly employed staff and additional medical workers.
Working with the HR Manager the post-holder will be required to upkeep the Charity’s HR Management System, which contains the HR records of staff, workers, and the personal details of 200 volunteers. The Post-holder will also be responsible for constantly reviewing and improving administrative processes to enhance the output of the HR team.
The post-holder should have previous experience of working in HR, using HR Management Systems to support their work, and should have a good working knowledge of statutory employment legislation. The post-holder should be a proactive individual who shares the values of the Charity and has commitments to their own personal development. An excellent attention to detail and written communication skills are essential to operate within a team environment, dealing with a range of stakeholder which will include Trustees, Charity Staff, Doctors, Paramedics, Suppliers and Fundraisers.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Undertaking all necessary changes to the HR Management System and process all payments and associated activities to ensure an accurate and correct payroll run can be completed each month;
- Maintain, create and update all employee records when necessary;
- Undertake administrative activities linked to the employee life cycle from new starters, promotions, colleague changes and leavers.
- Support the induction of new employees into the Charity and make sure that all payroll and employment documentation is collected;
- Review and maintain leave and absence records across the whole of the Charity, providing both the HR Manager and Senior Leadership Team with reports and information when requested;
- Support both managers with the appraisal process and ensure that performance management is recorded and reviewed regularly and within set deadlines;
- Be responsible for the booking and evaluation of training and making sure all training undertaken by staff is recorded accurately;
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.