Location: Home based
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Provides support to leadership team and Board of Trustees with organisation, administration, scheduling, correspondence and meetings. Takes responsibility for development of required documentation and files, deadline compliance and other recording of decisions, actions and progress from leadership and Board meetings.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all internal staff team meetings and leadership meetings.
- Seek and book appropriate meeting venues, arrange refreshments and organise business travel arrangements, where necessary.
- Coordinate all reimbursements of ‘out of pocket’ expenses incurred by Board of Trustee members.
- Maintain electronic filing system, processing information and exercising version control for all relevant documentation.
- Assist with producing reports and presentations for projects.
- Monitor the organisation’s generic email inbox and liaise with colleagues for action.
- Process, record and track delivery of resource orders.
- Provide administrative support to KIO Governance, including Board of Trustees, Finance and Risk committee, People and Culture committee, Players Advisory Board and Strategic Partner Advisory Board.
- Liaise with the CEO and the Chair of the Board to plan and schedule all Board of Trustees meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, undertake required research for meetings and record actions and decisions through the production of minutes for each meeting.
- Manage diaries and schedule meetings for senior leadership team and Chair.
- Provide general administrative support for senior leadership team and Chair.
- Attend all leadership meetings and record actions and decisions made.
Note: This role will be home based but will require the flexibility to travel to meetings upon request.
Kick It Out is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Kick It Out selects all candidates for interview based on skills, qualifications and experience. Candidates with a disability who meet the criteria will be offered a guaranteed interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.