Kick It Out are advocates on behalf of under-represented and minority communities in football, working to increase their representation in every area of the game – from grassroots to the Premier League, from the pitch to the side-lines and from the stands to the boardroom. We do everything in our power to report incidents of discrimination, educate communities, and mentor a new generation of people in the sport.
Football should be a game for everyone, whether they play it, work it in it or support it. But not everyone is welcome. Kick It Out’s mission is to campaign for change to end discrimination and build belonging, so that everyone feels they can be a part of a sport that should be for all.
This is an exciting time to join Kick It Out as we are in the process of developing a digital learning platform to host a variety of educational courses and resources for our stakeholders.
As part of this process, we are currently looking for an instructional designer to shape and redesign existing material, currently in the form of PowerPoint or Word documents, into interactive, innovative and accessible online courses.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and developing specific online courses and materials. They will be knowledgeable in using authoring tools such as Storyline and Rise 360, to develop interactive content that is engaging and accessible, and in-line with the Kick It Out brand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and designing engaging and accessible online learning content using eLearning authoring tools.
- Utilising existing content to develop activities or formative quizzes for stakeholders.
- Rigorously testing the functionality of the eLearning resource throughout the development process.
- Liaising with the Digital Learning Manager to ensure resources are in line with both brand guidelines and stakeholder requirements.
- Delivering end to end projects.
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent written skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Creativity and innovation
- Time management and planning
- Instructional design
- Proven experience of designing and developing eLearning resources using tools such as Storyline or Rise 360.
- Knowledge of designing accessible eLearning projects.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative learning resources to engage stakeholders.
- An understanding of how to save and share projects as SCORM files, suitable for a Learning Management System (LMS).
To apply, please forward a CV and summary details of a project you have worked on.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.