Kidney Cancer the UK is looking to appoint an individual to Head its national fundraising activities; as Head of fundraising. Your personal aim will be to build relationships with individuals and groups and exploring new fundraising opportunities with various sources and strategies moving forward.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Motivate and facilitate the supporters to maximise the funds they raise.
- Inspire new supporters to raise money while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters.
- Organise traditional events, such as sponsored runs, coffee mornings etc
- Assist in the development of fundraising activities such as community collections.
- Development of new imaginative fundraising activities.
- Develop and coordinate virtual fundraising, online auctions, and merchandise sales.
- Manage the existing small fundraising team
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an ability to prioritise, plan and manage a complex and varied workload
- Project budget creation.
- Working with a fundraising database and CRM
- At least two years of experience in fundraising.
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality with confidence in communicating with supporters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Photoshop, Internet, and Email.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- High level of numeracy
- A willingness to travel in the UK on a regular basis and to attend and assist at events during evenings and weekends
- Full clean UK driving license and use of own vehicle essential.
- Non-contributory pension.
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses.
- Charity Laptop.
- Charity Mobile or contribution to personal mobile.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus public holidays.
No contact from agencies or media sales
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.