It is an exciting time to join Kidney Care UK as we continue to build our fundraising team and support our ambitious plans to ensure no one faces kidney disease alone.
This strategy has seen us rebrand to Kidney Care UK and we are already seeing the growth in our supporter base. Non-legacy income has grown from £185k in 2016 to £444k in 2019, and, despite the many challenges of Covid-19, we are on track to grow income again in 2020.
2021 will see this continue with the recruitment of a Fundraising Assistant. This role will be hands on within a busy fundraising team and has the potential for the right person to learn and develop a variety of fundraising skills and knowledge of fundraising activity and stewardship. The role will focus, initially, on supporting community and trade activity as well as individual giving and challenge events but will grow and develop with the team.
Some fo the key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide excellent stewardship to our supporters, challenge event participants, individual givers, community fundraisers, trade customers and volunteers.
- To be the first point of contact for all fundraising enquiries that come in by telephone, email and post.
- To record and send fundraising information, materials and support to community and challenge event participants raising money for us, including sending out their welcome packs and t-shirts
- Proactively use the fundraising database (Harlequin) to develop and manage supporters and ensure all activity and correspondence is recorded accurately, as well as supporting our team’s financial processes
- To develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our fundraising activity and to maintain the processes behind registration and online giving platforms
- Build, manage and maintain rewarding relationships with existing and new supporters and colleagues and teams across Kidney Care UK.
- Support the promotion of marketing activity through our digital and social media channels
- To represent Kidney Care UK on occasion at challenge events and other events activity
Please note: Our office is closed until Monday 4 Jan. We will be reveiwing applications w/c 4 Jan and inviting candiadtes to interview as of 11 Jan 2021.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.